Our Discovery Workshops are crucial in making sure the relevant parties in the company, and the Surge Online team, are all on the same page with regards to what the project is about.
Surge Online are extremely proud and happy to be working with the prestigious University of Oxford on a new web platform, which has a grand vision, over many years.
Case Study Pearson ActiveLearn (Veronica Cucuiat) Download PDF Background “Pete’s initiative in automating basic testing procedures, has allowed us to prioritise other more but complex, critical elements” – Veronica Cucuiat, Platform Manager Pearson UK provides educational tools containing a rich variety of content, making learning more engaging and effective. The ActiveLearn division is aimed at […]
Case Study ActiveTeach (Michaela Heigl, Product Owner) Download PDF Background “When I first arrived, Suman was always my first port of call for any questions – she was my in-house expert” – Michaela Heigl, Product Owner Pearson UK provides educational tools containing a rich variety of content, making learning more engaging and effective. The ActiveTeach […]
Sandy Lane West
East Point Business Park
tel: +44(0) 1865 237 888
Registered No. 07038808
- Half of IT projects “massively blow their budgets”15th February 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Surge Online Exhibiting At BETT 201717th January 2017 - 1:41 pm
- BCS: A Case Study5th December 2016 - 9:58 am
- Proud to be working with the University of Oxford31st October 2016 - 10:57 am
- TrooCode: Redefining quality for websites and web applications.12th October 2016 - 4:44 pm